As a Recruitment Administrator for a small team of Recruitment Consultants, the role will be varied and interesting and included the following responsibilities:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer enquiries
- Franking all outgoing mail and opening and distributing all incoming mail
- Collating all candidates timesheets
- Working the switchboard to answer and allocate calls to the correct consultant
- Greeting visitors and new candidates
- Assisting with recruitment and marketing campaigns
- Data entry of all new candidates on an in-house system
- Sending and creating of staff rota’s
- Maintaining and updating job boards, website and social media with new vacancies and updates
- Request and obtain references of candidates before placing them into employment
- Manage the lever administration process
As a Recruitment Administrator for a small team of Recruitment Consultants, the role will be varied and interesting and included all aspects of Admin and Office duties.
Please submit your CV to www.havering-college.ac.uk/apprenticeships today to be considered.
|Job Category||Current Vacancies|