As a Domestic Service Staff, the role will be varied and interesting and included the following responsibilities:
- To clean in accordance with the standards and frequency as detailed within NHS National Cleaning specifications.
- To use cleaning products and materials, ensuring the correct product and dilatation as specified in the training manual and the COSHH guidelines.
- To use the industrial cleaning equipment taking the correct precautions to minimise any associated risks as specified in the training manual.
- To serve beverages to patients with strict regard to the Hygiene training given and ensuring no individual compromises hygiene when beverages and snacks are being served.
- To clean all sanitary areas respecting the privacy of patients and visitors and as specified in the training manual.
- To follow Infection Control guidelines for the cleaning of isolation and other high risk areas within NHS Borders.
Training will be provided.
|Job Category||Current Vacancies|