Our Client Service Operates 24/7
Over our ten years in business, we understand that not all businesses close their doors at 5pm that's why we operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, developing a large candidate database that enables us to take on roles anywhere in and around Greater London.
Our approach is to help businesses to get the right person for the job, whether it’s full time, part time, contract or on a permanent basis.
Whenever a vacancy is placed with Buzz Housekeeping Services we will:
- Provide a named contact who will handle your vacancy and be available to handle any enquiries or changes to the services you require.
- Advise you about the services we can provide and give you information about our facilities. Then we will agree a service that best suits your needs.
- Confirm with you your minimum requirements.
- In taking your vacancy we will try to ensure that we correctly identify the key requirements of the job, the most important attributes you are looking for and the way you want potential candidates to apply.
- In return we will ask you to consider carefully what terms and conditions are likely to attract the kind of person you want.
- Keep in contact with you until your vacancy is filled to ensure that your requirements are met through the service we have agreed. This will enable us to deliver the best possible service, and address your needs as and when they occur.
To register your vacancy, contact us now.